Welcome ...

Tuesday 10 May 2011

WILL OUR FRIENDSHIP END!!??




Will You be the one who will cry..
                   If I die?
Will Your tears fall,
                  On Your cheeks and roll..




Will You be the one who will be shy,
                 And look the sky...?
Will Your eyes search for Me..
                 Through the roaring shore of the sea?




Will You be one who will be lost in My memory..
                  Search for Me in Life's every story?
Will Your ears crave to hear,
                  My voice through the silence and find Me near?





Will You be the one who will remember Me..
                  Will you miss Me will it be?
Will your heart forget Me ...
                    Will there be a beat will it be?





Will You be the one who will feel My presence..
                  When I'm gone making u sense?
Will Your hand MISS A FRIEND
                  When I'm gone WILL OUR FRIENDSHIP END???!!

-Savyasachi

No comments:

Post a Comment